Quick Quiche Recipe for those Quiche kind of days. It’s dreary, fall is amongst us and the weather is preparing us for warm, hearty, comfort food. One morning… or perhaps for brunch, try this recipe when you’re having a quiche kind of day!
1 cup milk
1/4cup Parmesan cheese (more to taste)
Salt and pepper to taste
1 cup of veggies (raw spinach, roasted cauliflower, roasted Brussel sprouts, roasted onions and carrots used here)
5 chopped chicken sausages (optional)
- Heat oven to 350*F
- Whisk together eggs, milk, cheese in a small bowl. Add salt and pepper.
- Microwave chicken sausage for 3min on a paper-towel (to catch the oil) on a microwave safe plate, then chop and add to egg mixture.
- Rinse and shred spinach and add to egg mixture.
- Add roasted vegetables (All were sprinkled with sea salt and pepper and cooked on 425*F on a sheet pan, for 35-45min)
- Pour into a deep ceramic dish and bake for 45min
Pair with a warm croissant for breakfast.
If having for brunch, pair a nice mimosa or glass of wine.
~Daily Dose of D’s~
Don’t forget to subscribe, enter your email address below!
Click “MENU” above to read other posts in different categories!