I love to entertain! Hosting events from birthday parties to Sunday Brunches- gathering people together for a great time is a wonderful experience!
Having a great brunch starts with being a great host. I’ll share a few thing to help you do the same.
- Guest list and contacts
- Set up a website(I use Wix to create a quick website and send the link as an invitation, after the event I can post pictures for everyone to share on the site)
- Invitations(sent my email, text messages 2 weeks before the event, 1 the week of the event and another a quick reminder the night before)
- Grocery list
- RSVP review
- Clean house
- Set up the table
- Designate seats for your guest(if you know your friends well, you will seat them accordingly to allow great socialization)
- Be ready an hour before guest come
- Quick tour of where we plan to socialize and eat
- Make introductions(important that everyone knows everyone)
Depending on the group you have you may have everyone contribute to the meeting by having them bring a drink or food item, whatever they prefer. My last brunch’s theme was bottomless mimmosas. Guest brought either champagne or juice. The event started at 11am and didn’t end until 4pm.
A great brunch!!