The sun is beaming, people are out, money is to be made – and spent, memories to be made, and the perfect weather to do so. Summer is not the season for should’ve, would’ve, could’ve (but didn’t) moments. … really there are no seasons for that, but summer is DEFINITELY a no-go for s.w.c moments….
- If it’s success you want, dedicate your energy to achieving it.
- If it’s adventure you see, create it.
- If a difference is what you seek, manifest it
You have an extra hour of daylight, more sun rays which promote happier moods, energy, and no climate impediments.
Here’s a few things you can do this summer to make it count:
- Rent a jet ski at your local beach or take a trip to a place where you can
- Do some research to start a new business
- Embark upon a new hobby or skill
- Teach or take a class (yoga, dance, paint, cooking) 30min Recipes
- Donate your time to a cause
You’ll regret more of what you didn’t do than what you did.
So step out and live your life.
We encourage you to explore our page Menu for other great topics.
Each Category above has a wealth of enjoyable commentary based on the topic noted.
Like, Share, Comment
Follow us on IG @dailydoseofds
and on Facebook dailydoseofdsblog
Care to comment? Do so below /
~Shed Light, Speak Life, Spread Love~
Copyright My Awesome Widgets 2017 ©