Our most valuable asset is Time.
We’re all given 24-hr/day to spend on this earth.
- Absorb everything – listen, understand, and be understood
- You cannot listen and talk simultaneously.
- Perspective has a lot to do with delivery
- Don’t be afraid to make important (informed) decisions
- Key word informed. Ignorance is not bliss.
- Look ahead and consider the big picture
- The future is yours to help create
- See a need, fill a need – planning and productivity breed progress
- Help someone
- Grow and keep growing. Challenge yourself & constantly improve things of and around you.
- Consider where you want to be in 1 year, 2 years, 5 years.. or even next month. Plan and execute.
- What skills/talents are you interested in learning? Find inexpensive ways to do so.
- What changes would you like to see in your environment? Take small steps to start to effect the change.
- Save more, spend less (don’t waste time on unproductive/non-progressive things)
- Avoid gossip
- Avoid drama
- Address issues swiftly – but not impulsively. Make sound, informed decisions and stand by them.
- Avoid activities that deteriorate your frame of mind, body, soul/spirit
- Invest (in positive people, change, creativity, growth, etc.)
- Read a Blog (like this one) 🙂
- Read a book
~Shed Light, Speak Life, Spread Love~
~Daily Dose of D’s~